The Aldine ISD Payroll Department focuses on providing excellent customer service to our employees. We are striving along with the Aldine Family to produce the nation’s best. By providing personal and professional service, we are indirectly helping to prepare each student academically and socially to be a critical thinker, problem solver, responsible and productive citizen.
Payroll Office Hours
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Payroll “Summer” Hours
Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 5:30p.m
Customer Services Standards
Payroll customer service is to resolve payroll issues in a timely manner. Our goal is to create a service that will meet our customer’s needs:
- Provide quality service by knowledgeable staff members.
- Treat all of our employees with courtesy.
- Provide up to date and accurate information and if not able to provide the information, you will be directed to someone who can.
- Any issues related to payroll whether by email, phone calls or walk-ins, will behandled in a timely manner.
- If the payroll staff membersare unable toresolve the issue they will transfer the issue to the Payroll Supervisor for completion.
- Any email received will be handled and replied to withintwo business day.
- Provide an up to date website to convey information and forms to our employees.
If our service has not matched our values and standards for customer services, we want to know so we can get it right the next time.
M.B. Sonny Donaldson Administration Building
2520 W.W. Thorne Drive
Houston, TX 77073