Executive Administrative Positions
We are accepting applications for the position of Chief Transformation Officer. All applicants must apply using the following link.
Applicants for this position must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university
- Valid Mid-Management, Administrator, or Principal Certification or the ability to become Texas certified
- Five (5) years successful experience as a principal or district-level administrative leader
- Experience working collaboratively across key departments of a school district
- Central office experience supervising principals preferred
- Experience in research related to the design and implementation of new and specialized school models
- Experience working with both elementary and secondary level schools and programs
All interested applicants must submit their name, resume, and interest letter at this link. Should you have any questions, please contact Karen Strahan, Executive Assistant to the Chief Human Resource Officer at 281.985.6204.