Aldine ISD Transportation takes pride in hiring the Nation’s Best! If you think you would like to join the team, please visit the Support Staff Job Postings. If you need help with your application, contact the Transportation Department’s Application Processing Center at 281.985.6192.
Aldine ISD provides pre-employment tutorials and CDL training. Applicants do not need a CDL to apply for employment with Aldine ISD Transportation.
- Starting pay for drivers is $17.65 per hour
- Drivers are guaranteed 6.25 hours
- Free daycare is available for drivers and attendants
- Children in the daycare participate in activities that foster academic excellence
- Aldine ISD has a first-class Training Academy to help candidates for employment prepare for a successful career