E-rate Year 18 (closed)
Aldine ISD’s Technology Services Department will be accepting proposals for the following E-rate projects until January 14, 2015 at 9am. The January 14 2015 at 9:30 am due date and time have been extended to January 28 2015 at 10:30am.
- IN-01-Y18 Internet Access
- TC-01-Y18 Local Phones Services
- TC-02-Y18 Long Distance Services
- TC-03-Y18 Cellular and Mobile Data Services
- IC-01-Y18 Aldine Senior High School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-02-Y18 Aldine Ninth Grade School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-03-Y18 Carver High School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-04-Y18 Eisenhower Senior High School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-05-Y18 Eisenhower Ninth Grade School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-06-Y18 Hall High School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-07-Y18 MacArthur Senior High School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-08-Y18 MacArthur Ninth Grade School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-09-Y18 Nimitz Senior High School Infrastructure Upgrade
- IC-10-Y18 Nimitz Ninth Grade School Infrastructure Upgrade
A pre-proposal meeting will be held on Tuesday December 16, 2014 at the Aldine ISD -M.O. Campbell Thorne Conference located at 1865 Aldine Bender Houston, Texas 77032. Discussions will begin at 9am. Attendance at the pre-proposal meeting is not required.
Aldine ISD encourages all proposers to periodically check the web-portal for updates and additional information. Please note our offices will be closed for the winter break December 22 thru January 02, 2015. We will be accepting questions thru January 08, 2015 (date has been extended to 01/26/15 as seen in addendum no.2). However, if you want a response to a question before we leave on the winter break, please submit the question(s) by December 18, 2014.
Site Visit Schedule for C2 Projects
Additional Site visits (a third site visit per campus) have been scheduled because of the due dates extensions seen in addendum No.2 to accommodate additional Proposers.
The Extended site visits are on the following days as seen in Addendum No.2. Contact Blanca Pulido at (281) 985 7204 or by email at [email protected] to schedule a appointment.
- Tuesday 01/20/2015
MacAuthur @ 8:00am
MacAuthur HS @ 9:30am
Nimitz 9th @ 12:30pm
Nimitz SR @ 2:00pm
- Wednesday 01/21/2015
Aldine 9th @ 8:00am
Aldine SR @ 9:30am
IKE 9th @ 12:30pm
IKE SR @ 2:00pm
- Thursday 01/22/2015
Caver HS @ 8:00am
Hall HS @ 3:00pm
Addendum No.2 revises the requirements below.
Please be aware that only 2 site visits per campus will be scheduled and proposer must be present at one of the two site visits per campus. Please note that no additional site visits will be scheduled. Contact Blanca Pulido at (281)985-7204 or email to schedule an appointment.
- December 16, 2014 and January 05, 2015
Carver High School @ 12:30pm
Hall @ 3:00pm
- December 17, 2014 and January 06, 2015
Eisenhower 9th @ 8:00am
Eisenhower HS @ 9:30am
Aldine 9th @ 12:30pm
Aldine HS @ 2:00pm
- December 18, 2014 and January 07, 2015
MacArthur 9th @ 8:00am
MacArthur HS @ 9:30am
Nimitz 9th @ 12:30pm
Nimitz HS @ 2:00pm
Schedule of Events
12/08/14 First Advertisement
12/15/14 Second Advertisement
1/15/15 Third Advertisement to announce the deadline extensions (as seen in Addendum No.2)
12/15/14 RFP Release Date
12/16/14 Pre-Proposal Meeting (9am)
01/08/15 Application 170 Completion Date
01/08/15 Deadline for Questions (Date has been extended to 1/26/15 as seen in Addendum No.2)
01/14/15 Proposal Due Date (9am) (Date has been extended to 1/28/15 as seen in Addendum No.2)
The forms below are included in the RFP and are available in Word format for editing. Please complete the following forms for each project you would like to participate and submit according to the schedule of events.
All vendors must carefully read, understand, and submit proposals as outlined in the RFP posted to this web-portal. It is very important that all required components are addressed in the proposal as failure to do so will result in the proposal being rejected. Specific steps are listed below.
- Download and read the RFP.
- Review each RFP for which you would like to bid on. Read through the RFP and take special note of the due-dates and materials required for successful completion of the bid packet for that bid request. (The Attachment A that is included with all the RFP’s contains the SCOPE OF SERVICE, that contains details about the requested solution and/or service).
- Download and complete the Application 170 Intent to Apply form and submit the form to the E-Rate coordinating office by the date listed on the calendar and in the RFP. You will need to complete one Application 170 for each RFP you would like to bid on.
- Attend all vendor meetings related to the RFP.
- Periodically check this web portal for updates that may affect your proposal.
- Complete the required components (See section 5.0 Proposal Contents) of the RFP.
- Submit the required number of response copies to the address listed in the RFP.
The Schools and Libraries Program of the Universal Service Fund, commonly know as “E-Rate”, is administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) under the direction of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and provides discounts to assist most schools and libraries in the United States to obtain affordable telecommunications and internet access. It is one of four support programs funded through a Universal Service Fee charged to companies that provide interstate and/or international telecommunications services.
All inquiries must be submitted in writing to [email protected] no later than close of business on January 08, 2015. Questions received by this deadline, and corresponding answers, will be posted on this web-portal for all vendors. Updates to RFPs will be be posted on this web-portal as well. Transmission and confirmation of receipt of questions is the responsibility of the Proposer(s). Requests for verbal or telephone clarification will be declined and will be non-binding.
Please note our offices will be closed for the winter break December 22 thru January 02, 2015. We will be accepting questions thru January 08, 2015. However, if you want a response to a question before we leave on the winter break, please submit the question(s) by December 18, 2014.