Online Student Enrollment
Welcome to Aldine ISD! Register your new student using Aldine ISD’s online registration system powered by PowerSchool Enrollment.
A new student is defined as new to Aldine ISD and having never attended a school in Aldine ISD, or a previous Aldine ISD student that withdrew and is re-enrolling.
Enrollment Steps for New Aldine ISD Students
- Confirm your child’s assigned campus using the School Locator.
- Complete the New Student Registration form online. Be sure to read through all the information on the form. Once the required information has been submitted, contact your campus to schedule an appointment to finalize your child’s enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year.
- During the appointment, the following documents will be needed. All documents should reflect the parent/guardian’s name, street address and must be dated within the last 30 days:
- Birth Certificate
- Social security card for each child, if available
- Current immunization records
- Government-issued photo ID for the child’s parent or guardian
- Last report card, transcript, and withdrawal forms, if applicable
- Proof of residency (Lease, current gas bill, current water bill or current light bill)
- If a student was enrolled on the last day of the 2018-2019 school year and will be attending a different Aldine ISD school this school year, a one page enrollment form should be completed. This includes students that moved over the summer, students selected for the Magnet program, transfer students, or students selected for Avalos, Blanson or Victory. Parents will need to bring proof of address and current immunization records to complete registration.
If you need assistance with enrolling your new student online or have questions about enrollment contact your assigned campus or call the Student Services department at 281.985.4782.